Dedicated Advocacy Based On Over 28 Years Of Experience

Has Your Life Changed Since Receiving A Court Order?

Life changes. Sometimes, you need to have a court order modified to fit your new living arrangements.

Attorney Jason Johnson understands that. If you need to get a modification for a spousal maintenance, child support or custody order, Mr. Johnson can help you obtain it. As a family law attorney with more than 25 years of experience, he helps Springfield-area clients get post-decree modifications that suit their family’s needs.

Who Qualifies For A Post-Decree Modification?

Unless you and the other party listed on the court order agree to the modification, Missouri courts will issue a modification in only a few situations. These include:

  • Loss of a job or decrease in income
  • Increase in income
  • Relocation out of state
  • Substantial change in child’s needs
  • Development of addiction or mental illness
  • Presence of domestic violence

Family law judges understand that post-decree modifications are sometimes necessary. However, it is still important to have a lawyer who can explain to the court why you need a modification.

Known For Professionalism

Mr. Johnson has earned a reputation from clients, peers and judges for his professionalism in family legal matters. He also has a record of achieving his clients’ goals, from post-decree modifications to favorable divorce settlements. When you work with him, you can expect a high degree of knowledge as well as his personal care.

Get The Post-Decree Modification You Need

You deserve a court order that takes into account the recent changes in your life. You can work with Jason W. Johnson, Attorney at Law, LLC, to get it. Schedule an initial consultation about modifications or other family law issues by calling 417-708-8078 today. You can also reach out online by sending an email.